Plant Manager; Sugar Refinery; TX
Texas, United States
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Manufacturing / Production
Industry: Natural Resources / Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing
Date Posted: 11/25/2022
Plant Manager; Sugar Refinery; Dallas, TX
This company is a leader and innovator in sugar trading, distribution and refining and is committed to bringing innovation to the sugar industry and to producing the highest quality liquid sugar and invert syrup products available. Their breakthrough processes and products are meeting the evolving needs and requirements of today’s industrial sugar consumers
Job Summary and Key Objectives:
Direct and manage all plant operations (40pp) with overall responsibilities for safety, organizational development, quality, maintenance, service, sustainability and all other production-related activities. Report directly to the COO.
Train and direct staff in order to manage plant operations in the safest and most efficient manner.
- Achieve all company business and plant objectives in safety, staffing, quality, service, sustainability and cost.
- Maintain safe, clean and secure work environment.
- Lead the plant’s performance management process, consisting of local goal setting and local performance evaluation
- Insure the on-time supply of incoming materials, as well as on-time delivery to customer needs.
- Coordinate with production planning and logistics staff to insure logistics are optimized
- Develop and implement effective processes to control capital and all controllable operating expenses.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; support maintenance program, including preventive maintenance, spare parts inventory and procurement practices.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company’s, and plant’s, goals and objectives.
- Provide direction and leadership to plant staff (Assistant Plant Manager, Customer Service Manager, Human Resources/Safety Manager, Maintenance Manager, Process Engineer and Quality Services Manager (shared reporting relationship with VP of QA).
- Evaluate, develop and train staff for maximum efficiency and employee satisfaction, and establish succession plan.
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in business or engineering, or minimum five years plant/general management experience in manufacturing environment.
- An understanding of modern manufacturing concepts, to include elements of World Class Manufacturing – specifically: Leader Standard Work, 5S, Performance Measurement & Control (such as Visual Management), Structured Communications, Problem Solving Methodologies and Team Development.
- Demonstrated leadership in Lean Manufacturing
- Cross-functional experience, preferably in operations, technical, quality and customer facing roles.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in Safety, Quality Assurance and Team Building/Coaching.
- Interpersonal skills with all external and internal customers – displays passion and optimism, conflict resolution, professionalism, confidentiality, timely and appropriate response to questions or complaints, seeks feedback and consensus when possible, meets commitments, creates teambuilding, identifies and supports efforts to succeed
- Assertiveness and desire to operate in an environment of guided autonomy.
Salary: Competitive with Strong Bonus potential; profit sharing; benefits; relocation assistance, EOE, NO Sponsorship
Mechanical Engineer; Sugar Refinery; COColorado, United States
Mechanical Engineer; Sugar Refinery; CO This company has a challenging opportunity for a degreed Mechanical Engineer. This position will report to the Maintenance Manager. The position requires a very dynamic person with the ability to design, redesign...Date Posted: 12/09/2022 Recommended
Production Shift Supervisor; Ethanol; IAIowa, United States
Production Shift Supervisor; Ethanol Refinery; IA General Summary: Responsible for direction and leadership of group of operators capable of filling all operations roles in the plant (such as vacation coverage support if needed). Monitor plant process ...Date Posted: 12/27/2022 Recommended
SPU Associate Production Manager; IATexas, United States
SPU Associate Production Manager; Corn Wet Milling/Ingredient; IA An international family-owned company provides a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop, contribute to the overall company performance ...Date Posted: 12/02/2022 Recommended
Production Manager; Ethanol; NENebraska, United States
Production Manager; Ethanol Facility; NE Job Summary The Production Manager will lead the production department to be the best-version-of- itself and drive toward best-in-class. They will own the production process, ensuring consistent and steady opera...Date Posted: 01/09/2023 Recommended
E&I Technician; Sugar Refinery; NENebraska, United States
Electrical & Instrumentation Technician; Sugar Refinery; Scottsbluff NE Position Overview This Sugar Refinery Cooperative has a challenging opportunity for an Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer. This position would be responsible for analyzing all e...Date Posted: 12/22/2022 Recommended
Reliability Engineer; Ethanol, NENebraska, United States
Reliability Engineer, Ethanol Refinery; NE Company This Ethanol Refinery became the first ethanol plant in Nebraska to install a system that uses technology that allows producers to reduce energy, operation, and maintenance costs by simplifying product...Date Posted: 12/27/2022 Recommended
Electrician; Sugar Refinery; WYWyoming, United States
Electrician; Sugar Refinery; Lovell, WY Position Overview The Operating Electrician is responsible for the preventative (PM) and predictive (PdM) electrical maintenance of all our manufacturing equipment. The position is also responsible for troublesho...Date Posted: 12/27/2022 Recommended
Reliability Engineer; Sugar Refinery; FLFlorida, United States
RELIABILITY ENGINEER; Sugar Refinery, FL Company: Employees are our most valuable asset. When we succeed, our employees succeed. Many have an ownership stake in our privately held business through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). As we grow, w...Date Posted: 09/21/2022 Recommended
To Be NamedNebraska, United States
Materials Coordinator; Ethanol Refinery; NE Job Summary The Materials Coordinator is responsible for purchasing, inventory management, and vendor relations for the plant. Through the use of the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), the Mat...Date Posted: 01/24/2023 Recommended
Reliability Engineer; Ethanol Refinery; NENebraska, United States
Reliability Engineer; Ethanol Refinery; NE Company The company uses locally grown grains to produce an environmentally friendly fuel, which adds value to the local economy while generating profits for both our investor owners and area grain and livesto...Date Posted: 01/17/2023 Recommended
Automation & Controls Engineer; Sugar Refinery, COColorado, United States
Automation & Controls Engineer; Sugar Refinery; Greeley CO Position Overview This position is responsible for designing and maintaining our automation and process controls across multiple locations that process sugar beets into sugar. The position anal...Date Posted: 12/15/2022 Recommended
Maintenance Technician; Ethanol Refinery; NENebraska, United States
Maintenance Technician; Ethanol Refinery; NE Job Summary The Maintenance Technician is responsible for preventative maintenance activities, troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing plant equipment and systems to ensure maximum plant performance. The M...Date Posted: 01/24/2023 Recommended
Top Mechanic-Industrial Equipment; Sugar Refinery; COFort Morgan, Colorado, United States
Top Mechanic - Industrial Equipment; Sugar Refinery; CO Company This company produces and processes sugar beets into sugar. It provides granulated, light brown, dark brown, and powdered sugar products; and co-products, such sugar beet pressed pulp, mol...Date Posted: 11/01/2022 Recommended
Electrical Engineer (CONTRACT); Sugar Refinery; COColorado, United States
Electrical Engineer (CONTRACT); Sugar Refinery; CO Position Overview: A challenging opportunity for an Electrical Engineer for an eight (8) month contract. This position is responsible for the designing, implementation, maintaining and improving electr...Date Posted: 01/11/2023 Recommended
Electrical Engineer (CONTRACT); Sugar Refineries; Mtn RegionTexas, United States
Electrical Engineer (CONTRACT); Sugar Refinery; CO Position Overview: A challenging opportunity for an Electrical Engineer for an eight (8) month contract. This position is responsible for the designing, implementation, maintaining and improving electr...Date Posted: 01/17/2023 Recommended