Regional Operations Manager
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Logistics / Transportation
Industry: Professional Services / Warehousing & Logistics
Salary: Base $100K - 120K plus Annual Bonus
Date Posted: 06/17/2021
The Regional Manager will have operational responsibility for assigned hubs, client locations, and/or operational support. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the achievement of Region’s P&L, employee training/enrichment, client engagement, metrics reporting/service level improvement, sales support, safety and adherence to documented processes, systems training and hub management coverage. Experience managing Final Mile/Home Delivery operations with contract drivers is a must.
My client is a growing third-party logistics firm and they are opening a new facility in Goodlettsville! This role would oversee the Goodlettsville location and 2 others. The new Regional Operations Manager would be able to help build their team form the ground up!
- Ensure the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives, including attainment of efficient and economical performance in relation to profit and loss while meeting and/or exceeding customer service level.
- Supports the Regional Director and/or manage employees in talent and performance management initiatives within the assigned hubs or client locations.
- Supports the sales function with new business development. Maintains a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by company and awareness of competition.
- Manages in conjunction with business growth, introduction of new operational systems, meeting organizational financial objectives and meeting organizational goals.
- Manages in compliance with company and operational policies and procedures. Evaluates current and proposed systems and procedures and recommends changes as necessary.
- Contributes to the short-and long-range planning process and in the establishment and assessment of the organization’s annual operating budget.
- Ensures that regional goals and objectives are understood and obtained.
- Contribute as required to quarterly business reviews.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- An undergraduate degree in business or a related field or minimum 7 years of operations, management, and sales/business development experience in logistics and supply chain services environments, either with a third-party logistics provider or for a company heavily involved in this area is required.
General Manager - Home DeliverNashville, Tennessee, United States
My client is a growing third-party logistics firm which is opening up a new facility in Goodlettsville, TN. The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of logistics management and distribution activities for assigned facility including P&L, cust...Date Posted: 06/17/2021 Recommended
Systems Analyst/WMS AnalystAtlanta, Georgia, United States
Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
San Diego, California, United States
Tampa, Florida, United States
My client is a well-established leader in the third-party logistics industry, they specialize in e-commerce and are looking for an experienced WMS Systems Analyst to assist with implementations. Experience with WMS systems is a must and experience with...Date Posted: 06/17/2021 Recommended