Reliability Engineer; Sugar Refinery; FL
Florida, United States
Experience: Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Manufacturing / Production
Industry: Natural Resources / Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing
Date Posted: 09/21/2022
RELIABILITY ENGINEER; Sugar Refinery, FL
Employees are our most valuable asset. When we succeed, our employees succeed. Many have an ownership stake in our privately held business through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). As we grow, we hire new employees who are knowledgeable, energetic and committed to keeping us on the cutting-edge of our industry. We reward them with challenging work, opportunities to learn and grow competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and a supportive work environment where safety is our top priority.
DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Outline: The primary role of the Reliability Engineer is to improve asset/capacity reliability through the elimination of repetitive failures, technical support of the maintenance function and the management of appropriate Preventive and Predictive Maintenance processes.
Act as an advisor to the production departments, providing proactive leadership, direction, single point accountability and technical expertise required to achieve and sustain optimum reliability, maintainability, and useful life for sugar manufacturing assets.
- Act as a site Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Reliability activities.
- Perform Pareto analysis on uptime/production losses; monitor and evaluate asset bad actor lists from OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) reports.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA).
- Provide Loss Elimination plans from RCA’s, ensure the plan’s approval and facilitate its implementation.
- As an integral team member and in a hands-on manner, work closely with client departments to find, progress and implement solutions to improve equipment reliability.
- Perform studies on equipment failures and present solution(s) to management. Prepare diagrams, drawings, charts, calculations and reports for defining reliability problems and recommending solutions.
- Advise and provide training in and implement SAP PM Module (CMMS).
- Manage reliability data, work order failure code analysis, maintenance of the asset hierarchy, bills of materials, technical library, etc.
- Perform PM optimization: implement changes to equipment maintenance plans based on failure modes, historical data, reliability principles and best practices.
- Manage the results of Condition Monitoring Functions: manage and optimize Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Programs including systematically defining, developing, monitoring and refining the preventive/predictive maintenance process in pursuit of optimization.
- Ensure that Predictive Maintenance technologies (e.g., oil analysis, vibration analysis, thermography, ultrasonic, electric motor testing, etc.) are correctly applied on sugar manufacturing assets.
- Facilitate Equipment Criticality strategy formulation and ranking sessions.
- Conduct FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis).
- BS-Mechanical Engineering required.
- 10 to 20 years of related experience in a heavy manufacturing environment, similar to ours – Sugar, Oil/Gas, Power Plant, Chemicals, Pulp/Paper, bulk food, etc..
- A Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) or Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) with a very hands-on approach will be preferred.
- Incumbent is required to live within a 30-40 minute radius from the factory in Clewiston, FL.
Salary: $85K-$115K; w/15% bonus; strong benefit; 401K, ESOP, relocation assist; EOE, NO Sponsorship
Reliability Engineer; Ethanol Refinery; NENebraska, United States
Reliability Engineer; Ethanol Refinery; NE Company The company uses locally grown grains to produce an environmentally friendly fuel, which adds value to the local economy while generating profits for both our investor owners and area grain and livesto...Date Posted: 01/17/2023 Recommended
Reliability Engineer; Ethanol, NENebraska, United States
Reliability Engineer, Ethanol Refinery; NE Company This Ethanol Refinery became the first ethanol plant in Nebraska to install a system that uses technology that allows producers to reduce energy, operation, and maintenance costs by simplifying product...Date Posted: 12/27/2022 Recommended
Mechanical Engineer; Sugar Refinery; COColorado, United States
Mechanical Engineer; Sugar Refinery; CO This company has a challenging opportunity for a degreed Mechanical Engineer. This position will report to the Maintenance Manager. The position requires a very dynamic person with the ability to design, redesign...Date Posted: 12/09/2022 Recommended
Automation & Controls Engineer; Sugar Refinery, COColorado, United States
Automation & Controls Engineer; Sugar Refinery; Greeley CO Position Overview This position is responsible for designing and maintaining our automation and process controls across multiple locations that process sugar beets into sugar. The position anal...Date Posted: 12/15/2022 Recommended
E&I Technician; Sugar Refinery; NENebraska, United States
Electrical & Instrumentation Technician; Sugar Refinery; Scottsbluff NE Position Overview This Sugar Refinery Cooperative has a challenging opportunity for an Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer. This position would be responsible for analyzing all e...Date Posted: 12/22/2022 Recommended
Electrician; Sugar Refinery; WYWyoming, United States
Electrician; Sugar Refinery; Lovell, WY Position Overview The Operating Electrician is responsible for the preventative (PM) and predictive (PdM) electrical maintenance of all our manufacturing equipment. The position is also responsible for troublesho...Date Posted: 12/27/2022 Recommended
Plant Manager; Sugar Refinery; TXTexas, United States
Plant Manager; Sugar Refinery; Dallas, TX Company Summary This company is a leader and innovator in sugar trading, distribution and refining and is committed to bringing innovation to the sugar industry and to producing the highest quality liquid sugar...Date Posted: 11/25/2022 Recommended
Production Shift Supervisor; Ethanol; IAIowa, United States
Production Shift Supervisor; Ethanol Refinery; IA General Summary: Responsible for direction and leadership of group of operators capable of filling all operations roles in the plant (such as vacation coverage support if needed). Monitor plant process ...Date Posted: 12/27/2022 Recommended
Top Mechanic-Industrial Equipment; Sugar Refinery; COFort Morgan, Colorado, United States
Top Mechanic - Industrial Equipment; Sugar Refinery; CO Company This company produces and processes sugar beets into sugar. It provides granulated, light brown, dark brown, and powdered sugar products; and co-products, such sugar beet pressed pulp, mol...Date Posted: 11/01/2022 Recommended
To Be NamedNebraska, United States
Materials Coordinator; Ethanol Refinery; NE Job Summary The Materials Coordinator is responsible for purchasing, inventory management, and vendor relations for the plant. Through the use of the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), the Mat...Date Posted: 01/24/2023 Recommended
Electrical Engineer (CONTRACT); Sugar Refineries; Mtn RegionFlorida, United States
Electrical Engineer (CONTRACT); Sugar Refinery; CO Position Overview: A challenging opportunity for an Electrical Engineer for an eight (8) month contract. This position is responsible for the designing, implementation, maintaining and improving electr...Date Posted: 01/17/2023 Recommended
Electrical Engineer (CONTRACT); Sugar Refinery; COColorado, United States
Electrical Engineer (CONTRACT); Sugar Refinery; CO Position Overview: A challenging opportunity for an Electrical Engineer for an eight (8) month contract. This position is responsible for the designing, implementation, maintaining and improving electr...Date Posted: 01/11/2023 Recommended
Production Manager; Ethanol; NENebraska, United States
Production Manager; Ethanol Facility; NE Job Summary The Production Manager will lead the production department to be the best-version-of- itself and drive toward best-in-class. They will own the production process, ensuring consistent and steady opera...Date Posted: 01/09/2023 Recommended
E&I Technician; Sugar Refinery; COColorado, United States
E&I TECHNICIAN; Industrial Sugar Refinery; Ft Morgan, CO Company Summary This company produces and processes sugar beets into sugar. It provides granulated, light brown, dark brown, and powdered sugar products; and co-products, such sugar beet pressed ...Date Posted: 01/17/2023 Recommended
SPU Associate Production Manager; IAFlorida, United States
SPU Associate Production Manager; Corn Wet Milling/Ingredient; IA An international family-owned company provides a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop, contribute to the overall company performance ...Date Posted: 12/02/2022 Recommended